Recent News Seen Through the Energetic Eye
The Tragedy in Oslo
The horror of the events in Oslo is challenging to accept, but a shift in perspective or a consciousness shift creates greater understanding. Like the USA after 911, Norway will never be the same; nor will the rest of the world be as it was. A new earth is evolving. We are now on alert...no longer secure in our own supposedly safe havens. What can we learn?
(1) The energies coming onto the planet from beyond the third dimension are getting stronger and stronger and are a contributing force in pushing those who are unbalanced over the edge, catapulting them to commit crazy, extreme and unspeakable acts.
(2) There are no safe physical havens. A sense of safety lies only within the heart, mind and soul of each of us. We can and must develop a sense of faith and trust that we are safe no matter where we are, no matter what we are doing....until our time is up. And, since that moment is unknown, all that is left is faith and trust.
(3) We are all one. What happens over there to you, effects me over here. The new earth is a multi-dimensional reality. Whatever occurs in one part of the world travels either physically or energetically to all corners of the globe. We cannot escape. As we create policies, take action, interact with others, and express our feelings we effect everyone across the planet. "Do unto others as you would have them do until you", has more power than we ever imagined.
(4) My heart goes out to the loved ones whose lives were ended, cut short in what appears to be in an untimely way. How terrible for all involved! And yet, I believe, in my deepest knowing that those who died, gave their lives at a soul level to unite Norway, in a way and at a level of collaboration that could not be achieved by any other means. Is this an extreme belief? Yes, but these are extreme times in which the planet is experiencing intense energies and huge change. Is this challenging to accept? Absolutely. I wish I could say that those individuals who were gunned down at such a young age, in such a violent and horrible manner, should not have lost their lives. But that is the limited three-dimensional perspective.
I believe we must shift our consciousness to match the new world. The larger view, from the expansive multi-dimensional perspective says - I accept all that is. I trust that those who were killed, soulfully, gave their lives to achieve the goal of unification and were ready to leave their physical bodies. Yes, this is hard to grasp and harder still to accept, but the laws of the universe are different than the laws of the earth. We cannot know or determine what is the 'right' age to depart our physical forms. Each individual soul makes that decision; it is not ours to question or fight that reality. And finally....
(5) We are seeing large numbers of people leave the planet at this time, and we may see many more exit their mortal suit of clothes in this time of transformation and evolution. It breaks our human hearts and is almost impossible for us to accept this loss of life, but metaphysically, I believe it is the choice of these groups of souls. Sometimes, there is a tragic accident, sometimes a violent war, disease or famine, and sometimes, a being comes forth as in Oslo to facilitate the rapid departure of those who have chosen to leave the earth at an unexpected time in an unexpected way. As I read about or see photographs of the killings in Oslo or the famine in Somalia, I must remind myself of the laws of the multi-dimensional world. With that shift in perspective, understanding comes and my heart and mind can be at peace.
Blessings and prayers to all involved and touched by this tragedy!